Friday, October 22, 2010

Sweet Love

These love quotes could even be used on a close friend -- not every love quote is romantic. Here are some nice sweet love quotes for use in non traditional settings.


“Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”
Karl Menninger

"If music be the food of love; play on."
William Shakespeare

“If rain drops were kisses, I could send you showers. If hugs were seas I could send you oceans. And if love was a person I could send you me.”
Unknown

"To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others."
Francois Mauriac

“Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.”
Unknown

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
Ingrid Bergman

“Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.”
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.”
Unknown

“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
Unknown

“I'd like to run away from you. But if you didn't come and find me ... I would die."
Unknown

“A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.”
Stendhal

“Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.”
Unknown

“To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.”
Unknown

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world Is a woman's heart."
Josiah G. Holland

"For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment