Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Fish Named A Fish Named Jealousy

Once, I let my jealousy get the best of me and I came down on my sweetheart quite harshly. I know I hurt him and I wanted to find a way to let him know that I was not going to let jealousy ruin our relationship. So the following day, I went to a pet store and bought the reddest and angry-looking goldfish in the tank. I put it in a vase and fed it. I took a picture of it with my cell phone and texted it to my sweetie with this message, "This is my new fish, he was swimming around inside of me, and you heard him the other day. You might know him as Jealousy. Don't worry, he's out now, and as long as I feed him, there will be no more need to worry about him eating away at me again." I also let him know that my jealousy was all gone. We've been together for a year and one month tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment