Friday, October 22, 2010

Sad love quotes are good for when someone gets down about love. Did you get dumped, or did one of your buddy's have his heart broken? Use one of these quotes to raise the spirits of the most jilted of lovers.


“Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean?”
Unknown

“You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.”
Henny Youngman

"Cry as I may these tears won’t wash you away."
Unknown

“There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
Henry David Thoreau

“I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.”
Unknown

“There are two times in every man's life when he is thoroughly happy; just after he has met his first love and just after he has parted from his last one.”
H. L. Mencken

"Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream."
Unknown

“Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us discover this truth at the end of a love affair or else when the sweet emotions of love lead us into marriage and then turn down their flames.”
Thomas Moore

“Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.”
David Grayson

“If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you.”
Unknown

"The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone."'

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”
Kahlil Gibran

“There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.”
Unknown

“Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.”
Unknown

“It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.”
Samuel Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment